Panetta Mercato Privacy Statement
This website (“Website”) is operated by, or on behalf of, Solanna Pty. Ltd.; Oskalon Pty. Ltd.; So Fresh Operations Pty. Ltd. and Minro Pty. Ltd. all trading as Panetta Mercato (“we”, “us” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. We recognise the importance of your privacy, plus accept and respect your right to control how personal information is collected and used by us.
About this website
We use the internet as a device to provide prospective customers and registered loyalty program members with access to information about our products and services. You can however navigate most of our website without providing us with any information about your identity.
Your Personal Information collection
You will only ever be asked to provide information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”), comprising of your name, date of birth, address, telephone number or email address, when it is needed by us to conduct or conclude business with you.
Should you choose not to provide certain personal information (i.e. your email address), we may not be able to provide all the services or information you require.
How Personal Information is collected
We collect Personal Information in the following 5 ways:
- directly from you, when you submit your personal details through our websites (i.e. when you sign up to become a member of the Panetta Mercato loyalty program, subscribe to our newsletter or social media pages, comment on a blog or post, or when you opt in to receive our marketing material);
- from our marketing surveys;
- from organisations who provide services to us;
- when you visit one of our websites; and
- whenever we are legally required to do so.
How we use Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- allow you to log into our website;
- assist you to subscribe to our services;
- provide the services you require;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and content needs, and/or
- improve the content on our website and/or to help us understand how you are using our services.
To keep you informed of products, services, special offers and updated information, we may also use personal information to promote and market our services to you (including by direct mail, telemarketing, e-mail, SMS, MMS messaging and Social Media). If you do not wish us to contact you to promote and market products, services, special offers and updated information, please email email@example.com.
Disclosure of Personal Information
To deliver the services you require we may need to disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Panetta Mercato. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only when required to provide our services to you. Panetta Mercato takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of all personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- government and regulatory authorities plus other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- your authorised representatives (i.e. when requested by you to do so);
- our related companies and;
- our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors & lawyers.
Recommendations to ensure accurate information
We take all judicious safeguards to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends extensively on the information you provide to us. That is why we recommend that you:
- advise us of any errors in your personal information; and
- update us with changes to your personal information as and when it occurs.
If you are a subscriber to one of our online products or services, you may change your personal details by advising us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
Contacting Panetta Mercato
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, in the first instance please write to: email@example.com, alternatively you can send mail to any of our shops:
Panetta Mercato Macquarie
Shop 3369, Macquarie Centre, Cnr Herring & Waterloo Roads, North Ryde, 2113
Panetta Mercato Baulkham Hills
Stockland Mall, Lower Ground Car Park, 375 Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills, 2153.
Panetta Mercato Marrickville
Shop M3, Marrickville Metro, 34 Victoria Road, Marrickville, 2204.
Panetta Mercato Leichhardt
Shop 21, MarketPlace Leichhardt, 122-138 Flood Street, Leichhardt, 2040.